Skate.Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMM. dunno

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few Music video's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jokerjr

A few Music video's Empty
PostSubject: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:03 am

[b][i]An endless sporadic ''impluse''
Back to top Go down
https://skate-punk.forumotion.com
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:03 am

Yooo.....you're forgetting some of them Xd.... ya know how to post those things?????...iks dee...ben wel goet met engels HAHA
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:04 am

YESSSSS,.....it worked AHAH.. well this is.....SIMPLE PLAN!!! I'm the real Simple Plan master and ehm well...

Simple Plan - Your Love Is A Lie

Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:14 am

WOW...my history teacher is so super-duper cool XD... He say's that I'm The Master Of Disaster....well guess he said that to get me working......but is doesn't work...but cool name..very cool name....ow wait I was posting this for the next music vid

Simple Plan - Save You

enjoy the vid....do you like it??? no?? your gotta be kidding...it's a wonderfull song...and the band is so super-duper fantasticly amazing cool...ehm if you really don't like it..then I don't like you
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:15 pm

jep...it's me again..yess....huh?? what?? you wanna guess?? alright?? yeah that's correct another Simple Plan vid hope you like it XD

Simple Plan - When I'm Gone (yeah I know at the end there is a stupid sort of commercial of some sort of band)

Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:18 pm

yeah sorry it's me again...yeah I got so many vid's to post that I keep posting stuff but they are so good I can't do anything 'bout it

Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life

Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:20 pm

yes...me again..I'm also getting tired of this... BUT I WANT THE WORLD TO HEAR SIMPLE PLAN
ow..did you like the vid's until now???

Simple Plan - Crazy

yess....more are coming XD
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 pm

I said that more were coming soo here is one of them

Simple Plan - I'm Just A Kid

http://www.simpleplan.com/videos.php

dammit there's is no good vid of this song anymore on youtube.. so the only way to see this movie is on their official site so here above it it....enjoy I will post it again if I have found a good one on youtube

another one

Simple Plan - Addicted... aaargghh I hate those WMG GUY'S again a vid that can't be found anymore... well guess on to the next one ps: this is really a loser:: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=xwLJV04tK84

Simple Plan - Don't Wanna Think About You

YES...this one still can be found..better quick download it..before it's also gone
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:50 pm

ahh..another one...as far as I know it's the last one (yeaah I'm so happy I have finished it as far as I know)

Simple Plan - Untitled

I'm really starting to hate all those guy's on YouTube....if it's not that WMG thing it is the uploader of the vid that delete's it well still glad I found it
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:56 pm

WHOO???...yess me..yeah I said I was finisched but..only with Simple Plan(oh no I forgot one)
so first the last one of Simple Plan if I can find it.... and then on to the next band: Bowling For Soup

Simple Plan - I do Anything

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... well I guess this one again http://www.simpleplan.com/videos.php

ow I also forgot: Simple Plan - Perfect and Simple Plan - Shut Up... but I don't wanna do it now..guess I'll do it later..... better go study some more for tomorrows geography test I hate those things...yeah I also hate school..it sucks...
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:25 am

jezus....it's me again..nope not Simple Plan..now it's time for ALL the vid's of Bowling For Soup.....

Bowling For Soup - Punkrock 101

Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:31 am

next one from BFS

Bowling For Soup - I Melt With You

sorry for that stupid blue thing at the beginning and the end

Last edited by DarkShadow on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skate0punk

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:57 am

Weird Al Yankovic

Back to top Go down
skate0punk

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:13 am

FRIESTIJLO xD
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:03 am

wow..that's soo super-duper cool FRIESTIJLO!!!!! amazing...cyp dat filmpie is koel XD enne hoe doe je zo veel filmpies in 1 berigt????
ow..and..I have some more vid's

Bowling For Soup - Almost

Bowling For Soup - High School Never Ends

Bowling For Soup - 1985

Bowling For Soup - I'm Gay (not the gay as in homosexual but gay as in happy)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few Music video's   A few Music video's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few Music video's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skate.Punk :: Video'sss :: Video's-
Jump to: