Skate.Punk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMM. dunno

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkShadow

IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's Empty
PostSubject: IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's   IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:51 am

as what it says in the title is your heart broken??...lets talk 'bout it I'm sure it will be helpfull...oohh...I'm so good at this stuff...
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's   IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:08 pm

ooh...srry I have nothing to do...i have another idea... IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO FIX IT HAHA
Back to top Go down
kuba_byass

PostSubject: my hart is broken too   IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:15 pm

my heart was already broken last year so I feel with you...and I know how it is Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's   IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:49 am

yoo joker...delete this thing pls....don't wanna be remembered on this...... just one more thing to say starting to kinda hate myself......always doing the wrong thing..and it's absolutely the worst thing what I can do...dammit...stupid guy...if I know who it is I really gonna hit him.....and stupid youtube....always deleting music video's..from band who are cool but not from the loser bands....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's   IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IS YOUR HEART BROKEN??? TALK 'BOUT IT....ooohhh another of my super-duper idea's
Page 1 of 1